Web Developer III (.NET) reporting to the Vice President of Information Systems
The Web Developer III (.NET) will participate on projects from concept to implementation. This
includes participating in designing the application-layer architecture, application design,
development, testing and deployment and maintenance.
• Demonstrate independence, creativity and initiative and the ability to master a solid understanding of the company's architecture and its business goals and processes.
• Demonstrate a breadth and depth of understanding system integration and cost/time impact.
• Handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
• Analyze business requirements and transform them into technical design.
• Implement the design to develop and test the functional requirements.
• Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the site and the business.
• Interact with business development and marketing team to understand the business requirements.
• Provide timely functional releases so as to meet fast changing business requirements.
• Assess risk and impact on the existing system that may arise due to any requirement or functional change.
• Provide effort estimates.
• Work with Clients to understand feature requirements, and drive their detailed definition.
• Work closely with QA to define test plans and test cases for applications.
• Document design as needed for internal design reviews and coding
• Demonstrate management capabilities to provide guidance and mentorship of others.
• Proven ability to share knowledge with more junior team members via a formal mentoring relationship, reviewing code, reviewing design docs, giving technical talks, teaching classes or as a consultant on projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• College degree in computer science or engineering (or equivalent experience).
• > 3 year experience with ASP.NET, C#. > 6 years coding experience
• Ability to manage complex technical projects.
• Expertise in problem solving and technical innovation.
• Capability of "rolling-up sleeves and getting hands dirty".
• Possess excellent communication both verbal and written.
• Communicate effectively across functions and build relationships.
• Work well in fast-paced growing environment.
• Extensive architectural and application design experience using Microsoft technology
CCI is always looking for exceptional, qualified people. To apply for an open position at CCI, please send a cover letter and a resume to HR@CCIonline.biz.
No phone calls, please.
CCI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.