Web Developer (PERL) reporting to the Manager of Information Systems
The Web Developer (PERL) will participate on projects from development to implementation. This
includes participating in development, testing and deployment and maintenance.
• Demonstrate independence, creativity and initiative and the ability to master a solid
understanding of the company's architecture and its business goals and processes.
• Demonstrate a breadth and depth of understanding system integration and cost/time impact.
• Handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
• Implement a given design to develop and test the functional requirements.
• Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the site and the business.
• Provide timely functional releases so as to meet fast changing business requirements.
• Work closely with QA to define test plans and test cases for applications.
• Document design as needed for internal design reviews and coding
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• College degree in computer science or engineering (or equivalent experience).
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Possess excellent communication both verbal and written.
• Communicate effectively across functions and build relationships.
• Work well in fast-paced growing environment.
CCI is always looking for exceptional, qualified people. To apply for an open position at CCI, please send a cover letter and a resume to HR@CCIonline.biz.
No phone calls, please.
CCI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.